The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
The Warehouse,As one of New Zealand’s largest retailers, known and loved by Kiwis for its wide range of products from clothing, entertainment, technology and music to sporting, gardening, grocery and many others, we have been providing Kiwis with “a bargain” since 1982.
The Warehouse With 92 stores throughout New Zealand we remain a New Zealand owned and operated company from Kaitaia in the north to Invercargill in the south.
The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards are also available at BP connect, Mobil, Z Energy, Countdown, New World and PAKnSave and more.
The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards can only be redeemed at The Warehouse.
- The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- The Warehouse is not responsible for any lost or stolen Digital Gift Cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Gift Card passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards and the purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by The Warehouse, which may change from time to time.
- The Warehouse Digital Gift Cards value expires 24 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.