Stirling Sports $50 NZD Physical Gift Card (Express Delivery)
Stirling Sports prides itself as being a retail company that is anchored in sport and executed with style. After opening the first store in 1964 on Dominion Road, Stirling Sports has grown to be one of New Zealand’s largest sporting retail stores. With 60 Franchises nationwide, we have ensured no matter where in New Zealand you are, a store is close by.
From the latest in technical apparel and footwear for the gym, to the coolest new gear for the Street, Stirling Sports is your one stop shop. 100% kiwi owned and operated and has gear perfect for every age and fitness level.
Stirling Sports takes pride in its product range, customer service and product knowledge. Stockist of all the major brands; Adidas, Nike, Asics, All Blacks, Puma, Reebok, Russell Athletic, Diadora, Wilson, Prince, Yonex, Gilbert and much more.
Store locations: Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Gisborne, Taranaki, Hawkes Bay, Manawatu, Wanganui, Wellington, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, Otago, Southland.
How do I redeem a Stirling Sports Gift Card or Gift vouchers online or in-store?
- At Stirling Sports Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another gift card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Stirling Sports: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. Stirling Sports staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Card for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Stirling Sports Physical Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The Stirling Sports Physical Gift Card can only be redeemed at Stirling Sports.
- The Stirling Sports Physical Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable. Stirling Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen giftcards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for giftcards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- The Stirling Sports Physical Gift Card and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Stirling Sports, which may change from time to time.
- The Stirling Sports Physical Gift Card value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- The Stirling Sports Physical Gift Card maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.