paysafecard Digital Prepaid Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers (Email Delivery)
paysafecard – Pay Prepaid Online
paysafecard is a secure prepaid card for making online payments. It does not require you to reveal your personal or credit card information. A PSC (as the popular payment card is often abbreviated) is often a great alternative to paying with a credit card. With 2.5 million users each month, paysafecard is one of the most secure, anonymous and widely accepted online Prepaid Payment Gift Cards available. It is the closest to paying with cash on the internet you can get. By using the 16-Digital Pin upon checkout, you protect your private financial data. Try it for yourself and see how much easier and more secure online shopping with a PSC is!
paysafecard is a global market leader in online prepaid payment methods and Paysafe Holdings UK Limited subsidiary. Prepaid means that you buy paysafecard at any of the +650,000 sales outlets worldwide and use it to pay online at numerous partners across a huge range of industries.
paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method based on vouchers with a 16-digit PIN code, independent of bank account, credit card, or other personal information. Customers can purchase vouchers at local sales outlets and pay online by entering the code at the checkout of the respective website (e. g. an online game). paysafecard codes are not designated to be passed by mail or telephone.The paysafecard Digital Prepaid Gift Card can also be used to deposit the global mainstream payment tools NETELLER digital wallet and Skrill digital wallet.
paysafecard is issued and distributed country-wise; cross-border and cross-currency usage is possible within some limits. The scope of services and partner webshops varies by country. In most countries, a personal account called my paysafecard for uploading PINs is available.
paysafecard – as easy as cash
- Buy a paysafecard PIN at any of the +650,000 sales outlets worldwide in any of the following amounts: $10 NZD, $20 NZD, $50 NZD, $100 NZD,$200 NZD,$500 NZD,$888 NZD,$999 NZD,,$1000 NZD.
- Then use it to pay at numerous online shops: Simply enter the 16-digit PIN and you’re done.
My paysafecard – the administration tool for your PINs
My paysafecard is your personal payment tool. After signing up free of charge, you can upload purchased paysafecard PINs to your my paysafecard administration tool, and thus optimally manage these. Your available PIN value is available in a central location and you simply pay online with your user name and password.
paysafecard – Online payments for all
The company offers payment methods that meet individual needs with paysafecard, the payments account my paysafecard, paysafecard Mastercard® and a variety of white label products.
The continuing development of its distribution structure, the ever-increasing number of appealing online shops, and its continuing international expansion account for the success of paysafecard and its high end user acceptance. As one of the world’s market leaders for online payment solutions, paysafecard are particularly focussed on the continuous improvement of the quality of our products and customer service.
How To Redeem Your paysafecard Digital Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers)
- Customers can purchase paysafecard PINs at local sales outlets or pay online at fairy.co.n
- Load up the paysafecard PINs to your my paysafecard account. If you don’t yet have an account, sign up now free of charge.
- Add funds to your respective website (e. g. an online game & gambling) account using my paysafecard.paysafecard To do this, select paysafecard when you make your deposit and enter your my paysafecard user name and password.
paysafecard Digital Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers) Terms & Conditions
- Fees:All our fees in connection with the use of the paysafecard will be indicated on your paysafecard.Some Webshops may charge administration or other fees for the use of the paysafecard, which will be included in the Transaction Amount. We advise that you consult the Webshop’s terms and conditions to obtain any information on such fees prior to completing any Transaction.
- Purchase of a paysafecard:paysafecards cannot be re-loaded with additional funds, whether any Balance is remaining thereon or not.
- Use of the paysafecard:You may use the paysafecard with any Webshops that accept paysafecard issued by us in New Zealand as a means of payment, subject to any terms and conditions as may be required by such Webshops. The paysafecard does not require activation and can be used any time after purchase.
- No refund possible:If you haven’t fully used your valid paysafecard, yet, please note that an early redemption of your paysafecard against a refund of the still existing value on your paysafecard is excluded.
- Currency: paysafecards sold in New Zealand shall be issued in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Any payments made for goods/services in another currency shall be converted into New Zealand Dollars using the exchange rate applicable on the date of Transaction. Our applicable exchange rates will be posted daily on the Website and will be displayed during the Transaction. The exchanged rate used and the amount that will be debited from the paysafecard will also be shown at the time of the Transaction.