PAK’nSAVE $30 NZD Physical Gift Card (Express Delivery)
At PAK’nSAVE our policy is to provide New Zealand’s lowest overall food prices. Proudly New Zealand owned and operated, our stores follow a food warehouse format unique to New Zealand supermarket shopping. We buy and stock a range of everyday products in bulk, and because we do this in such large volumes it means we can pass the savings on to you. We also work hard to reduce our in-store costs without reducing the quality of products we offer. This also means our stores have a practical and functional environment. With over 55 stores nationwide, you need only visit our fresh food departments to find great quality fruit and vegetables, meat, seafood, deli and bakery items – and all at competitively low prices.
PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards are the ideal present for friends and family on birthdays and special occasions, and even make a great reward or bonus incentive for your staff and colleagues. The beauty of a PAK’nSAVE Gift Card is that not everyone needs ties or perfume, and even chocolates can be tricky, but everyone needs next week’s groceries! PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards can be redeemed for goods sold at any PAK’nSAVE store in New Zealand. To redeem the gift card in store, simply present them to our friendly operators at the time of purchase.
Pick up a PAK’nSAVE Gift Card from your local store today. PAK’nSAVE Gift Cards are available to purchase from the Gift Station, located at the Service Desk in all PAK’nSAVE stores.
How do I redeem a PAK’nSAVE Physical Gift Card in-store?
In-store at PAK’nSAVE: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. PAK’nSAVE staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
PAK’nSAVE Physical Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- If the price is less than the value remaining on your gift card, the balance will remain on your card for use on another occasion.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned because the gift card value is activated at the time of purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or be used towards the purchase of another gift card.
- A Gift Card cannot be replaced and PAK’nSAVE shall not be responsible for any Gift Card that may be lost, stolen or damaged.
- A Gift Card expires 2 years from the day of purchase or, if relevant, its last top up. Any unused balance remaining on the gift card at expiry will not be refunded or credited.A Gift Card is a plastic card which may contain any pre-purchased amount between $10 and $1000. Gift Cards can be purchased and are redeemable at any PAK’nSAVE nationwide.