Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers (Express Delivery)
Pay and play online, safely and securely with Neosurf!
Pay online safely with Neosurf Physical Gift Vouchers at popular gaming and entertainment websites. Or simply use your Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Cards to top-up your balance on ewallets and Prepaid Cards.
Choose from a vast selection of well-known online brands that accept payment online using Neosurf cash vouchers. You will find a selection of websites that accept Neosurf cash vouchers right here.
Pay without a bank account or credit card with Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Cards (Gift Vouchers).
- Pay By Cash Online For Free
The local solution that allows you to pay in cash online.
- Pay On Thousands Of Websites
Select Neosurf at the checkout and pay instantly using your secure pin code.
- Keep Control Of Your Payment
Neosurf vouchers are available all over the world in a range of values & currencies.
- Your Privacy Protected
No need to provide your bank, credit card or personal information
What is Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Vouchers?
- Neosurf Gift Vouchers allows you to pay by cash online, using a printed ticket with a secure pin code.
- You can therefore pay privately on the internet, without going through your bank account or disclosing your personal information.
- Neosurf Gift Vouchers are available for various amounts and in several currencies.
How does Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Vouchers work?
- Get your Neosurf Gift voucher using cash or credit cards,and pay online at more than 20,000 websites Neosurf allows you to pay online without credit card and without disclosing personal information.
- After buying your Neosurf Voucher from your local reseller, go to your favourite website and choose “Neosurf” during the checkout.
- Simply enter the Neosurf pin code to complete the transaction.
Who can use Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Vouchers?
- Anyone can buy and use Neosurf Vouchers as they are sold in more than 50 countries around the world.
- Whether you are an online games player, a poker or casino professional or simply want to buy from Amazon, Neosurf Voucher is for you.
Why use Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Vouchers?
Because we are very concerned about the security of your funds and the confidentiality of your identity on the internet, the Neosurf Voucher is the solution that allows you to pay by cash on thousands of websites without giving any banking or personal information.
How To Redeem Your Neosurf Physical Prepaid Prepaid Gift Cards
Pay online safely with Neosurf vouchers at popular gaming and entertainment websites.Or simply use your Neosurf cash voucher to top-up your balance on e-wallets or pay at e-shopping websites.You will find a selection of websites that accept Neosurf cash vouchers right here.
- Choose Your Preferred Site：Online Gaming,Gambling,Financial Services or E-Shopping.
- Select Neosurf During Your Checkout.
- Enter Your Pin Code To Pay.
Neosurf Physical Prepaid Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Currencies – Fees:Neosurf vouchers are sold in various currencies according to the country where they are distributed. In case you make payments in a different currency, your Neosurf voucher will be debited according to the current exchange rate plus an exchange fee. The exchange fee is 2% (3% for the currency ZLOTY). Fees: In principle Neosurf vouchers are provided to customers free of charge, however one year after purchase or 6 months after last use, an inactivity fee of 2 € or equivalent will be deducted from the voucher balance every month.
- Complaints – Reimbursements:In order to request the reimbursement of Neosurf tickets you must open a MyNeosurf account and credit it with your Neosurf tickets. Once the account credited, you can request the refund of the balance by clicking on the link “Refund” and entering your bank details in the form IBAN + BIC. If the cumulative amount of claims exceeds 1000 € over one year you will have to validate your MyNeosurf account by sending a copy of your identity card and proof of residence.In case of refund, a management fee of 6% will be applied.