New Zealand’s Telecommunications Company Digicel Mobile Prepay Top Up Vouchers
Digicel Mobile prepaid mobile top-up voucher.
No-one likes handing over money. So not only do we try and make it as painless as possible with our top-ups starting from $10, we try to make it as easy as possible too. So get going.
What is a Digicel Top Up voucher?
Digicel Top Up Vouchers allow people in New Zealand and Australia to send call credit to any Digicel Prepaid phone in the Pacific.
This is a great way to send Top Up back to friends and family who use Digicel in the Pacific Islands so that they can call you! Great exchange rates and no fees involved.
Simply purchase a Digicel Top Up voucher from a participating retailer in New Zealand and Australia and follow the instructions to transfer the value onto the Digicel prepaid mobile phone of your choice in Tonga, Samoa, Nauru, Fiji, Vanuatu or PNG.
Vouchers are available in $10, $15 and $20 denominations from retailers where you see the Digicel sign.
Digicel offers great rates for customers to call overseas. Your gift will allow them to make cheaper calls to you.
Make sure your friends and family are on Digicel. Stay in touch. Show them you care.
This Digicel Mobile Prepay Top Up Vouchers offer is only available to selected customers directly contacted by Digicel Mobile with this offer via TXT or Digicel Mobile APP.
Digicel Mobile Prepay Top Up Vouchers To Redeem Credit
Use the My Digicel Mobile APP
Download the Digicel Top Up App. Send or Receive Top Up from anywhere. Digicel Top Up is the fastest and most convenient way to send Top Up to friends and family or to your own mobile phone.
- Sign in to the My Digicel Mobile APP.
- Select the Prepay number you want to Top Up.
- Tap ‘Balance’, and then select the amount to Top Up.
- Enter your payment details to finish.
Using the phone to redeem the voucher.
If you cannot get to the internet. You can redeem the voucher via the phone.
- From a fixed phone in New Zealand dial 0800 DIGICEL or 0800 34 44 235 or, if you are calling from a mobile phone or payphone, dial 09 965 2715. You will be prompted to provide information so that the correct Digicel prepaid mobile account is topped up.
- Make sure you have the complete phone number that you wish to Top Up as well as the Top Up voucher.
- When you are asked to enter the Digicel mobile number – you need to enter all the numbers that you would usually dial if calling that number including the international country code.
- You will have the chance to confirm the number before the transaction is completed.
- When you are asked to enter the Recharge PIN number, you enter the 12 digits that are highlighted on the Top Up voucher. You will also have the number replayed to you for confirmation.
Digicel Mobile Prepay Top Up Vouchers Terms & Conditions
You should treat the Digicel Digital Top Up Vouchers just like you treat cash. If you lose the Top Up voucher you will not be able to replace it.
The Digicel Digital Top Up Vouchers must be used before the Expiry date stated on the voucher. Typically the voucher can be used for 12 months from the date of issue.
After the Expiry date has passed the voucher is no longer valid and is non refundable.