Amazon Surf $500 NZD Physical Gift Card (Express Delivery)
In 1990 Amazon Surf made a pledge to the Youth of NZ.
Amazon Surf is going to get you dressed up in the most bangin’ board riding and fashion lifestyle brands that this epic country of ours and this big wide world has to offer.
In 2006 Amazon Surf partnered with the Billabong Group, and this bonding of Amazon with a hugely successful internationally established organization, has helped position us as the leading New Zealand street and beach inspired retail chain, with stores right across the country.
Amazon Surf with 25+ stores and over 300 staff, Amazon Surf is a New Zealand retail success story. Built on the premise of Best Brands, Latest styles combined with an honest dose of exceptional customer service.
Our vision is to be the best surf/skate/fashion retailer in the world and with award winning stores, epic crew and NZ / the world’s best Youth surf and fashion brands. We reckon we’re well on our way…
Amazon Surf store locations: Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunedin + Outlet Stores.
How do I redeem a Amazon Surf Physical Gift Card online or in-store?
- At Amazon Surf Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another gift card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Amazon Surf: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. Amazon Surf staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Card for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Amazon Surf Physical Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Surf Physical Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Amazon.
- The Amazon Surf Physical Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Amazon Surf is not responsible for lost or stolen giftcards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for giftcards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- The Amazon Surf Physical Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Amazon, which may change from time to time.
- The Amazon Surf Physical Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.